Clubpenguin Cheats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockhopper Finding Guide

3 posters

Go down

Rockhopper Finding Guide Empty Rockhopper Finding Guide

Post by mhd Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:33 pm

Rockhopper Finding guide:

First, you gotta check if he’s online or not. Type in his username in the log in screen and type in a random password (at least five digits long). It will say he’s banned if he’s offline. It will say ‘Incorrect password’ if he’s online. If he’s offline, stop and try again later.

Alright, finding Rockhopper. That’s something just about every penguin out there wants to do (If they haven’t found him already). You can talk to him and you can get a free background!

For one thing, Rockhopper is Club Penguin’s account, he can be a bot or a real person (depending on the time of day). So that means he can be on any server, in any place he wants to be. However, sometimes he likes to go on these servers a lot (that doesn’t mean you can’t find him in other servers): Mammoth, Frozen, Mittens, Rocky Road, and any highly populated Servers (the ones on the left column of the first page of the U.S. servers list, for example). But nowadays, he can be on any server!

Now, finding him is kinda tough, but it can be done. Two helpful factors are: that he’s slightly larger than the average penguin (he’s bigger, thus easier to spot if you’re in the same room as him). And there’s always a flood of penguins around him (they’re usually all red). And one surefire way of knowing he’s in a room is that you can’t get into the room because its full and there’s hundreds of penguins clobbering to get into the room. Also, he moves around the rooms in Club Penguin every so often if he’s on the Server. For example, he might appear in the Ship Hold, then move to the Beach, then the Town, then the Iceberg, etc. But sometimes he stays for a very short (or long) time in one or two rooms and switches servers.

And he’s most likely to be in the Dock, the Beach, the Iceberg, the Pizza Parlor, the Plaza, and (this is the one he’s most on) his ship, The Migrator (Update: RH’s ship sank. Scratch that). Basically, rooms that have a large penguin capacity, unlike the Mountain Top which can only hold around 20+ penguins before its full.

As for times he’s on, he’s most usually on during peak hours (times when everyone’s on), or he can also be on during random times of the day and night when there’s a moderate amount of people or no people at all.

Methods of finding him

First, you gotta check if he’s online or not. Type in his username in the log in screen and type in a random password (at least five digits long). It will say he’s banned if he’s offline. It will say ‘Incorrect password’ if he’s online. If he’s offline, stop and try again later.

Here is a pretty good method: Once you find out he’s on, Get onto my Bribble chatbox. Sometimes the people on there will help you. Check the servers I mentioned above. Then check servers that have more dots than they usually have. For example, you see Snow Globe or Tundra has 1 or 2 more dots than the servers around them. GO THERE! And for every server, check the places I mentioned (Beach, Dock, etc.). I suggest staying at a crowded place for a bit if someone might shout where RH is.

I suggest using Miniclip.com’s Club Penguin because you don’t get taken to the home page everytime you log off. Also, RH used to give the eye patch, but now, he only gives the free background.

Here is the method I use the most: I do the same thing as above, but I don’t go onto my chatbox. Instead, I rapidly skim through all the major servers I mentioned earlier, then any unusually populated servers, then servers with names relating to Rockhopper or a mission (Rocky Road, Polar Bear…), then servers at the top or bottom of the page. I usually find him by the time I search unusually populated servers. Sometimes, a person shouts out where he is. I skim through all the places I mentioned, especially the Dock and Beach. I’ve actually found him a lot of times on Tundra server. He even came to my Birthday bash!And if I still can’t find him.

One very tedious and dull way to find him is to check if he’s on, and then check all the servers I mentioned in all the places I mentioned. Then start checking servers with three dots or more (it doesn’t have to be only U.S. Servers, check all nations). And if you still don’t find him check all the other servers with two or less dots and the places on those. And if you still don’t find him, He probably logged off or changed servers/rooms while you were checking. And on top of that, this might not work because he can change servers any time he wants to (but he usually changes every 10-25 minutes so don’t worry).

A somewhat effective way is to check servers that are not usually filled up but are oddly full or close to full for some reason, and go look on there. I’ve actually gotten this to work before.

Another way is going on the most popular servers in the most popular places and just wait for news of him. It could take a few minutes or a few hours (ugh, you should try another method if it takes that long), but someone just might shout “RH is on Mittens!” or “He’s on Mammoth!” or “Rockhopper’s on Tundra! WOOT!”. If they do, FIRST check to make sure Rockhopper’s not on the server you’re are right now. If you are, don’t log out, they’re probably trying to trick you, Rockhopper might just be in that server on the Ship Hold. Try double checking to make sure he’s not in any of the rooms on that Server, then rush on to that server before it fills up and rush to the ship hold (he’s most likely here) before that fills up as well. This has worked a few times for me. And sometimes he appears first on the Iceberg so check there.

Once you find him

Once you find him, its awesome! There’s about two dozen penguins there asking him questions and HE ANSWERS THEM (with a pirate accent). Also, you get a free Rockhopper autographed background if you try buddying him (You can’t buddy him….but you can put him on your ignore list if you want), you can go to his “home” and you can send him postcards and I hear he sometimes sends one back! And you can follow him around when he walks around Club Penguin.

Some other tips if you’ve read the guide and you still have trouble finding him (Please actually try looking after you’ve read the guide above)

Last edited by mhd on Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

mhd

Male Number of posts : 98
Job/hobbies : swimming,computer games,football and basket ball
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Rockhopper Finding Guide Empty Re: Rockhopper Finding Guide

Post by aaaphil Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:42 am

you should remove the part who said
the ship sunk so you will loose conection Watex
but ecxept that good guide

aaaphil